[webarch-websites] Framework for a Nikola site

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 14:10:09 GMT 2014

Success!

Deploy from my workstation to remote https://webarch-dev.host1.webarch.net/ is good.

nick at debian:~/webarch-nikola/stories$ nikola deploy
Scanning posts......done!
[2014-11-13T00:35:44Z] INFO: deploy: => preset 'default'
[2014-11-13T00:35:44Z] INFO: deploy: ==> rsync -rav --delete output/ webarch-dev at host1.webarch.net:sites/default/
sent 870,006 bytes  received 25,493 bytes  198,999.78 bytes/sec
total size is 2,588,632  speedup is 2.89
[2014-11-13T00:35:48Z] INFO: deploy: Successful deployment