[webarch-websites] Framework for a Nikola site

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 16:11:24 GMT 2014

Hi

Debian unstable includes Nikola and that is probably the best way to
install if you are running unstable.

I have imported some content from the old site and uploaded the results
here using "nikola deploy" (let me know if you want ssh keys adding to
this server so you can update this version):

- https://webarch-dev.host1.webarch.net/

The menu for mobile devices doesn't work correctly and I don't like the
drop down menu depending on Javascript, it would be nice to have a CSS
one.

All the best

Chris

--