[webarch-websites] Some thoughts on USPs

Jonathan jonathan at webarch.net
Mon Nov 3 13:44:57 GMT 2014

I could help with writing, from a 'non-technical-but-learning' position.

I suggest our USPs are (not in any special order):-

1. Sustainability ('zero carbon footprint')
2. We're a co-op
3. High security ('activist-level security'?)
4. Open source a speciality (specifically linked with sysadmin? Or not?)
5. Ethical principles
... Do we need to define this? Perhaps under a heading of maybe
'progressive' &/or 'social change'?
... Can we say we're part of a network with other ethically-minded or
'like-minded' people/groups? (This is true, but not in any formal way)

Just some thoughts
Cheers,
Jonathan