[webarch-news] Webarchitects essential system maintenance : 9am-11am Wednesday 10th January 2018

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 22:49:36 GMT 2018

Hi

The planned rebooting of our Sheffield servers will take place tomorrow
morning, Wednesday 10th January 2018, between 9am and around 11am, the Linux
kernels that we will be using after the update have been patched for Meltdown
but not Spectre, I'm afraid we might have to go through this again this later
this month.

We will post updates regarding the progress tomorrow morning on our
status site:

- https://www.webarch.info/

If you have and questions or problems please get in contact with us via
support at webarchitects.coop.

In case of an emergency you can ring, we should be in the office
tomorrow (but busy), unless we have to visit the data centre, 0114 276
9709.

All the best

Chris

--