[webarch-news] Webarchitects essential system maintenance : 9am-11am Wednesday 10th January 2018

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 11:34:23 GMT 2018

Hi

Due to the Meltdown and Spectre exploit critical vulnerabilities [1] we
are planning on rebooting all our Sheffield servers during the course of
the morning of Wednesday 10th January 2018, we don't anticipate that
there will be a great amount of downtime but all services will be
affected for a while.

If you have and questions or problems please get in contact with us via
support at webarchitects.coop.

We expect to be sending out a newsletter in a week or so with various
news from our co-op, but I can't wait to let you all know that we are
having a 20th Birthday Party on the evening of Saturday 3rd March 2018,
from 7pm till late, all existing and past members, clients and partners,
friends and family are welcome!

- https://www.webarchitects.coop/20th

All the best

Chris