[Petal] Mdifiers to create attributes and custom field types?

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Oct 13 17:45:42 GMT 2009

Hi Justin,

It's been a long time since I've seen traffic on this list. As much as I
love Petal, it just hasn't been successful in winning over mindshare
from other toolkits for the projects we're using (e.g., WebGUI). At any
rate, I'

--
Knowmad Technologies
Smart Web Solutions - maximizing business results with Web technology