[Petal] Mdifiers to create attributes and custom field types?

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Oct 13 17:46:51 GMT 2009

Sorry about all the emails. I'm having technical difficulties with my
SMTP server. This is the full message which will hopefully go out this
time! - WLM
Hi Justin,

It's been a long time since I've seen traffic on this list. As much as I
love Petal, it just hasn't been successful in winning over mindshare
from other toolkits for the projects we're using (e.g., WebGUI). At any
rate, I think that both of your questions are possible. I'd suggest you
take a look at the Petal::Utils package[1] which contains a bunch of
modifiers which you can learn from. Besides the POD, there are also
tests which show how these are used. Let us know how it works out!

Good luck,
William

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~wmckee/Petal-Utils-0.06/

--
Knowmad Technologies
Smart Web Solutions - maximizing business results with Web technology