[Petal] [BUG] translated fragments get cached in last accessed language

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Mar 14 15:04:10 GMT 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 02:42:04PM +0000, Bruno Postle wrote:
> The attached patch fixes this by stirring the 'language' into the
> hash key used to store and retrieve the cached code.  I would
> appreciate it if somebody could look-over it before I commit and
> release.

Bruno,

This looks like a good solution to me.

BTW, what's the status of i18n support in Petal these days? I notice
that the Petal::I18N module clearly marks it as beta by the
description--"Attempt at implementing ZPT I18N for Petal". I haven't
needed it yet but have seen some folks asking about engines that support
it and would love to recommend our project.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com