[Petal] Dynamic metal includes?

Simon McCaughey simonmcc at nortel.com
Fri Mar 11 13:31:12 GMT 2005

Re: [Petal] Dynamic metal includes?> > I have tried out the include stuff
recently talked about on this list,
> > but I don't think it does exactly what I want.
> Hi Simon,
> Look in the archives for December '04 for the thread about dynamic
> i ncludes. There is some code there which will help you to achieve what
> you want.
> Eventually, I'd like to make this part of Petal::Utils. If you'd like to
> wrap that up into a module for inclusion in Petal::Utils, I'd be glad to
> accept it. I just haven't had time to do it myself.

William,

Thanks, I got it to do exactly what I wanted, I didn't realise that you
could use the Petal::Hash::Include module to include metal macros (I should
have just tried it)

I would like to help you out by wrapping it up, can you give me some
pointers on what needs done?

IMHO this is the biggest thing that petal is missing. The only other thing I
would like to see would be a method for printing debug errors at the bottom
of the webpage

<pre tal:content="global_errors"/>

Which would turn into
<pre>