[Petal] Attributes with dashes (and release 2.15?)

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Wed Jan 5 16:15:34 GMT 2005

> > "tal:attributes='foo-bar data/foo/bar'" does not work, although
> > XML allows attributes with dashes.

I've added in the fix plus a couple of tests for it into CVS.

There have only been some minor Petal changes lately and no critical
bug-fixes, but I've been receiving a trickle of emails from people
who can't get through to Jean-Michel's old email address.  So I'm
going to do a 2.15 release soon-ish with the contact details
pointing to this list.

Also a reminder: I'm quite willing to maintain Petal like this as
long as necessary, though I'm happy to step aside if somebody a bit
more qualified wants to take over - Especially if they plan to
flesh-out some of the less developed features like i18n or error
reporting.

--
Bruno