[Petal] [OT] UK based hosting

Simon McCaughey simonmcc at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Jan 5 08:55:57 GMT 2005

Hi

Sorry for the OT post, but someone on here may be able to help :)

I am looking for a UK host who will provide mod_perl, to host my petal based
site, or other recommendations

I currently have 2 accounts, one with xcalibre, whose servers seem slow, and
their support appear to be asleep. The other is with web-mania, they are
cheep, and their servers are so fast that the Petal disk cache is fast
enough, but thy give occasional 500 errors, which are definitely not my
fault, so I need an alternative. I like these 2 hosts because they provide
full ssh access

Thanks

Simon