[Petal] More on entities and Â

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue May 4 18:40:08 BST 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 07:23:34PM +0200, Michele Beltrame wrote:
> You probably need to overload the process() function anyhow to ensure
> that the output is UTF-8.

That's probably a good idea.

On my production server, my output is UTF-8 right now (I can see this by
changing the charset from within Firefox). My problem is that something
in my Apache configuration on this server is causing the following
header to be sent:

At this point, I've strayed off topic so will wrap up this thread and
take my inquiries to an Apache list. Thanks so much for everyone's input
on this very complex issue.

Regards,
William

--