[Petal] Problem with METAL syntax

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Mon Mar 15 16:25:51 GMT 2004

Michele Beltrame wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I'm having some problems using the METAL syntax. When I include a macro
>from another file, it doesn't get correctly included in the first
>occasion, but in subsequent others is is. For instance, I have the
>following macro in frammenti.xhtml:

>      La casa degli spiritosi
>
>I include it from the following file (I just report part of it here,
>to make the message short):

>      Titolo
>      Titolo
>
>The output is:
>
>    <?include file="./frammenti.xhtml#titolo"?>
>      La casa degli spiritosi

Hi Michele,

I have tried to reproduce the problem, but unfortunately "It Works For Me".

I have added a test case to the Petal distro:

./t/064_Metal_Double_Include.t

I will re-release Petal with the new test case in shortly. If the test
works for you, then your problem is somewhere else. If it doesn't, then
we'll have to figure out what else is going wrong...

Cheers - or rather, Ciao ;-)
Jean-Michel.