[Petal] Problem with METAL syntax

Michele Beltrame domain at italpro.net
Mon Mar 15 15:05:02 GMT 2004

Hi!

I'm having some problems using the METAL syntax. When I include a macro
from another file, it doesn't get correctly included in the first
occasion, but in subsequent others is is. For instance, I have the
following macro in frammenti.xhtml:

      La casa degli spiritosi

I include it from the following file (I just report part of it here,
to make the message short):

      Titolo
      Titolo

The output is:

    <?include file="./frammenti.xhtml#titolo"?>
      La casa degli spiritosi

While I think the correct output should be:

      La casa degli spiritosi
      La casa degli spiritosi

This happens also if the macros included have different names from one
to the other: the first one gives the problem, while all the others go
just fine.

Am I doing something wrong?

	Thank you, Michele.

--