[Petal] Petal 2.02 Released

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Jan 7 19:23:39 GMT 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 12:34:42PM +0000, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> William, I have been thinking about your   problem. Do you get the
> problem only with Petal::Parser::HTB or do you get it all the time?

If I run the test that I sent you without the Petal::Parser::HTB, I do
not see the problem but neither do I see the   entity in the
output. At this point, I'd rather have Petal remove the entity rather
than output the incorrect entity. However, both are bugs in my mind.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.