[Petal] Petal::Mail 0.2 released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Tue Jan 6 18:38:57 GMT 2004

Hi List,

For those like me who are twisted enough to construct and send beautiful
text emails generated from XML templates, here is the new mount of
Petal::Mail.

It does pretty much the same thing as version 0.1, except that it has
less bugs since I finally had some time to apply William's patches :)

As for Petal 2.x, I have found new annoying bugs which needs sorting
(not mentionning the backwards compatibility modules), so watch for a
new release soon.

Enjoy!

NB: Happy new year 2004 to all of you guys!
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/