[Petal] Petal to depend on MKDoc::XML at some point

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Sep 10 09:38:41 BST 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:19:11PM +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Sorry for not being too active on Petal these days.

Greetings! I saw the new module in the daily listing but haven't had
time to look into it. Glad to hear you're making headway and will be
returning to Petal again once that project is underway. Hopefully when
you're rebuilding the parser, you can work in some of the TO DO list
items <g>.

I look forward to seeing how MKDoc::XML will be made to parse XML and
HTML template files. I know you've been wanting to move from XML::Parser
to a another method for reading input files. Are you using an existing
library or rolling your own?

Cheers,
William

--