[Petal] [TRICK] Custom modifiers in your applications with Petal

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu May 29 09:36:49 BST 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 12:08:10PM +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> At the moment I use this technique to instanciate various objects
> (config, web logic, data objects) which I need to use and it works well!

Hey Jean-Michel, this trick looks interesting, but I'm not making the
leap from the FruitFactory ex. to instanciating config or web logic
objects.  Could you fill in the details a bit for me. I'm particularly
interested in the config object. It sounds like you are using this
object to build a config page that allows a user to modify the values
stored by your application. I have a need for such a solution RSN.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.