[Petal] [BUG] can't set variables to static values

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Thu May 22 16:26:07 BST 2003

> 		<?var name="set: lang/fu string:1"?>
>
> 	lang-fu: $lang/fu
>
> It lets me set lang/fu fine (ie: if I take out the last line, it
> works).  And I've tried variations on the theme to no avail.  Any ideas?

I see... Basically you're internally creating a 'lang/fu' hash key, but
then you can't access this value using $lang/fu because Petal is trying
to access $hash->{lang}->fu() or $hash->{lang}->{fu}...

Have you tried using $lang\/fu when retrieving the variable?
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/