[Petal] Re: Petal: proposed patch

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon May 19 09:53:33 BST 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 01:36:04PM +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> I've CC'ed this message on the Petal mailing list just to know what
> everybody else thinks.

Hi Grant,

I think this is a good idea. As I recall, Petal used to take it's
settings from the constructor way back when it was 0.10 or so. I was a
bit surprised when Jean-Michel introduced the global settings but
fortunately haven't run across a problem with it yet. However, I can see
the benefit of having these values be set on a per-instance basis.

Good luck,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.