[Petal] Petal 0.87 Released | Performance | Testing required

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Fri Mar 21 16:18:21 GMT 2003

> Just a quick note to you to say that I will be testing this really soon.

Cheers, that'd be great.

> Thanks for making this change - I really appreciate the work you've
> put into Petal.

You're welcome! I really enjoy working on Petal because it's been done
right from the start, with a proper Makefile.PL and a proper test suite.

Until you get to work with those tools you don't realize how important
they are. The test suite truly makes it a breeze to make changes to
Petal because it catches so many errors.

And indeed the Petal community, although still small, is its most
important asset. Thanks to all of you, your numerous suggestions,
patches and bugs reports, the library has matured in no time.

Best Regards,
--
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/