[Petal] Petal in the Perl Journal

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Fri Jul 11 22:19:44 BST 2003

Guys thanks very much for the opportunity, the timing is a little dodgy though
as I just got a job. I have to move from Dublin (Ireland) to Bristol
(England) and I start work on Monday!! Typical, 6 months of doing nothing and
then this. However it is a web-dev company and apparently they see some
shortcomings with their current template system so maybe I could persuade
them to let me write an "evaluation" of an alternative.

I'll give a definite answer at the start of next week,

--
Do you need someone with lots of Unix sysadmin and/or lots of OO software
development experience? Go on, giz a job.