[Petal] Scoping changes

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Fri Jan 31 12:49:12 GMT 2003

Hi Jean-Michel,

I started using XIncludes in v0.82. Today, I updated to 0.83 and some of
templates starting to break because of directory locations. Was this
intentional?

I have the following directory structure:
	./tmpl
	./tmpl/admin
	./tmpl/includes

In the template ./tmpl/admin/menu.tmpl, I have an xi statement like so:
	<?include file="includes/header.tmpl" taint="1"?>

In 0.83, the above generates an error because it is looking for the
includes directory in the admin directory. I changed the include
instruction to the following which worked:
	<?include file="../includes/header.tmpl" taint="1"?>

Strangely enough, the second include for the footer does *not* have to
be modified (no error and it pulls the footer.tmpl file into the
template). I suspect this is therefore a bug. Please inform.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.