[Petal] Petal 0.86 Released

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Feb 26 12:26:29 GMT 2003

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:44:27AM -0800, Ronald Hayden wrote:
> (Note that I'm not allowed to to be a spokeperson for my employer, or
> to endorse products/tools in their name, even when I want to, so my
> comments will have to stay on the mailing list...)

Dang! I was thinking there was some great verbage for the Petal website
;->. However, I'm sure you've made Jean-Michel feel warm and fuzzy
inside.

Ever since I read about TAL, I was hoping to find a Perl implementation.
I jumped right onboard when Jean-Michel announced the very first version
in the mod_perl mailing list. I knew I had finally found the template
language for my needs (having looked at lots of them over the years!).

Looking forward to hearing how you are using Petal when you develop that
talk.

Best regards,
William

--