[Petal] Apache AxKit

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Feb 25 12:53:41 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 07:21:11PM +0000, Chris Croome wrote:
> > Has anyone used Petal with AxKit?
>
> I don't think they have yet -- Jean-Michel was contacted a few weeks
> ago by Matt Sergeant regarding intergration of Petal with AxKit, I
> don't know where they got to, Jean-Michel will no doubt be able to
> answer this tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback Chris. I keep forgetting that you guys do CMS
work at MKDoc. I've looked over your website but there is no fee
structure. I'm looking to setup a CMS system for a non-profit
organization here in the States. Can you give me some rough estimate of
what the costs would be for a single site? There's no point in me moving
forward with MKDoc if my client won't be able to afford it.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.