[Petal] Petal website

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Mon Feb 10 14:30:21 GMT 2003

Hi List,

Our sysadmin Bruno has kindly setup an MKDoc website for Petal at the
address http://www.petal.mkdoc.org/.

For the moment, the site is almost empty... Apart from a rather
show-offy front page, there is not much information of use. The template
isn't even customized yet!

I need your help!

You guys are building real world applications with Petal, hacking Petal
in ways I would never have imagined, making meta-templates, integrating
it with HTML::Mason, and so much more...

If you feel like you can share some time and put some of your
experiences online, then send and email to the list expressing your
interest and I'll send you a user account so that you can amend the
website and add your own stuff.

I also need ideas on how to organize the website... any suggestion /
help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much for your help!
--
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/