[Petal] Petal 0.92 released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Tue Apr 22 15:18:55 BST 2003

Hi List,

With all the patches that you guys sent, this is pretty much a
"community release"!

0.92 Tue Apr 22 14:01:56 2003
    - Tweaked the multi-lingual mechanism a little bit
    - Applied Fergal Daly's tests2.patch file
    - Made Fergal's CodeGeneratorString the default
    - Applied William's Hash.pm taintmode diff
    - Did a lot of work on the docs based on Patrick's suggestions

Thanks for sending in all this useful material! As usual if you run into
any kind of trouble with this release drop an email on the list. Do it
quickly, because I'm on holidays from the 25th to the 18th on some
distant tropical island and I'm not likely to check my email too often
once I'm there :)

Happy Petal Hacking,
--
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/