[Petal] [jhiver@mkdoc.com: Templates comparison]

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver@mkdoc.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:28:43 +0100

> BTW, I just installed 0.74 on my test site. No problems to report yet.
> Isn't that a nice change <g>. Also, I added a couple new sections to the
> Cookbook. It's amazing how much I forget after not editing templates for
> several weeks <g>. I'll continue to improve that document over the coming
> months.

Hehe... yeah, Petal is finally getting there in terms of stability,
which is kinda cool... there's still undoubtedly a couple of bugs
lurking around though :-)

> Finally, a request when you work on the outstanding updates/feature
> requests this month: I'm seeing loads of warnings in my log files when my
> server starts up. Seems to be due to Petal overriding subroutines. Is
> there any way you can address this issue within Petal so these warnings
> will stop filling up my logs. I know I can change the LogLevel but I
> really want to see most warnings.

I'd be happy to do it but I don't have that problem. Could you post the
section of your logs that generate the warnings to the list?

IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director
  jhiver@mkdoc.com
  +44 (0)114 255 8097