[Petal] [jhiver@mkdoc.com: Templates comparison]

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:19:21 -0400

On 4 Oct 2002 at 16:19, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Forwarded to the mailing list for reference... just a shameless attempt to
> get some publicity done around Petal :-)

Good for you. Let us know when the mod_perl docs get updated.

BTW, I just installed 0.74 on my test site. No problems to report yet.
Isn't that a nice change <g>. Also, I added a couple new sections to the
Cookbook. It's amazing how much I forget after not editing templates for
several weeks <g>. I'll continue to improve that document over the coming
months.

Finally, a request when you work on the outstanding updates/feature
requests this month: I'm seeing loads of warnings in my log files when my
server starts up. Seems to be due to Petal overriding subroutines. Is
there any way you can address this issue within Petal so these warnings
will stop filling up my logs. I know I can change the LogLevel but I
really want to see most warnings.

Cheers,
William

--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration