[Petal] More error log reports

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:13:44 -0400

Ok, I'm about finished debugging for the day <g>. However, while I'm at it I'll go
ahead and point out another thing I'm seeing in my error logs. After Petal creates
the new HTMLWrapper parser, I get the following output in my error log while
running with PerlWarn On:

[Wed Jul 31 17:09:36 2002] (eval 196): "my" variable @array masks earlier
declaration in same scope at (eval 196) line 35.
[Wed Jul 31 17:09:36 2002] (eval 196): "my" variable @array masks earlier
declaration in same scope at (eval 196) line 53.
[Wed Jul 31 17:09:37 2002] (eval 196): "my" variable @array masks earlier
declaration in same scope at (eval 196) line 75.

It's quite possible that this results from a problem in HTMLWrapper, but I don't have
the time or inclination at the moment to track it down. Just wanted to note it for the
record. Anyone else see this when using Petal under mod_perl?

William
--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration