[Petal] Petal, mod_perl and cached templates

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:19:25 -0400

On 2 Aug 2002 at 15:29, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
>   Maybe you could start httpd with the -X switch to track down the
>   problem? (-X starts only one apache process, making it easier to track
>   down mod_perl related problems).

Ok, I'll try to do this within the next week as I continue to develop the application
that is displaying this behavior. What exactly do you want me to look for using the -
X switch that I wouldn't normally see running in multi-process mode?

>   I'm going to start (finally) to use Petal myself for some paid work
>   that I have to do, so you can expect more bugfixes in the weeks to
>   come.

Hey, that's good news. Paid work is a good thing, esp. when it helps pay for
bugfixes to the codebase <g>.

Have a good weekend,
William
--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration