[Pangloss] Re: glossary (Pangloss) -- accounts for proof readers

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Thu Feb 27 10:26:16 GMT 2003

> > Would a common LDAP backend for this make sense?
>
> It would indeed.  Especially if they plan on using email to communicate &
> co-ordinate translations...

Mod_Perl has a HORDE of authentication + authorization modules to
authenticate against, basically, anything.

If Pangloss was relying on this system, we could use MKDoc's
authorization handler to authenticate directly on MKDoc.

IMHO it's a lot less work and incredibly broader than LDAP.

Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/