[MKSearch-dev] MKSearch query on Fedora 4: first screen shot

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Thu Oct 13 15:37:34 BST 2005

Just wanted to share a little break-through. I have been going at
this methodically taking notes as I go, rather than hammer and
tongs, but the MKSearch query system is now running
successfully on my FC4 system.

https://svn.mkdoc.com/mksearch/doc/design/screenshots/DraftFirst
FedoraQueryResults-Firefox.png

I have some bad path references in this deployment, so the CSS is
not resolving correctly in the screen shot. It shows the URL query
syntax quite nicely in the address bar though.

Best regards,

Phil

--
MKSearch (alpha)

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/

Free, open source metadata search engine with RDF storage and query.