[MKSearch-dev] Indexer running on GNU/Linux

Philip Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Wed Mar 30 17:20:00 BST 2005

Thanks to the breakthrough with the Sesame project team, MKSearch now
compiles and runs with GCJ under GNU/Linux. This is the first RDF output
from the test site. With a single thread and quite strong throttling,
this took just over 9 minutes to index 210 pages.

A word of warning; when I checked this with the W3C RDF validator with
the graph display on, Firefox took down my whole system trying to render
the image!

http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

I have added some notes on building and running the indexer in the how
to section:

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/howto/

Best regards,

Phil