[MKSearch-dev] Fwd: [philb@ICBL.HW.AC.UK: OpenSearch]

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 12:37:44 GMT 2005

Hi

This looks interesting:

  "OpenSearch is not a search engine -- it is a way for search
  engines to publish their search results in a standard and accessible
  format."

  http://opensearch.a9.com/

Though their RSS standard is rather odd (it would have been a lot
nicer if they had based it on RSS 1.0):

  "OpenSearch RSS 1.0 is an extension to the RSS 2.0 standard"

  http://opensearch.a9.com/spec/opensearchrss/1.0/

Chris

----- Forwarded message from Phil Barker <philb at ICBL.HW.AC.UK> -----