[MKSearch-dev] Week 35 round up

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Fri Jun 10 19:48:12 BST 2005

I've been hopping from one area to another this week filling in
various gaps in the beta release plans. I need the RDF and RSS
content type sorted out on the test site to test this stuff next week
please.

Thanks.

Phil

Monday
~~~~~~
Corrected various styling issues remaining from refactor last week.
Created a first implementation of the addRdfXmlStream method in the
LocalRepositorySubjectManager class with updated test case and
minimal RDF document to check it loads correctly. Introduced an
ImportListener class to aid debugging.

Thursday
~~~~~~~~
Created and validated a set of RDF test documents to check the new
RdfStoreWriterPlugin. Set the application/rdf+xml content type in
Subversion but this is not being carried over to the Web site. The
RdfContentTypeOnly rule requires this content type to signal the
content is to be processed by the plugin.

Created a first draft AbstractDatabaseStoreManager implementation to
back a Sesame repository with a PostgreSQL or MySQL database.

Friday
~~~~~~
Cleared up an oversight in the inheritance of AbastractSchemas and
AbstractApplicationProfiles from last week to standardise the form.
Introduced a new getPredicates method to Schema types and
getSchemaMap to profiles, implemented and added unit tests for each
concrete class.

--
MKSearch (alpha)

<URL:http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/>

Free, open source metadata search engine with RDF storage and query.