[MKSearch-dev] Week 44 round up

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Fri Aug 26 10:23:35 BST 2005

This is actually a retrospective for the week before I went on
holiday. I have swapped some days around to spend today at the
problems Chris reported.

Best regards,

Phil

Monday 8 August
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Created a set of HTML parent documents for RDF/XML test documents
using link elements. Renamed a couple of documents to correct 404
errors. Updated the main Web site "plans" section, moved the
completed tasks to a beta 1 archive area:

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/plans/beta-1-release-tasks/

Made several runs of the indexer against the test site and added an
HtmlAndRdfMimeTypeOnlyRule, so that RDF and RSS documents are
processed.

Wednesday 10 August
Adapted the test files from the RDF directory to create a new set of
RSS test documents. Also updated the query test page index reference
to the AbstractQueryBuilder getQueryTerms method.

Further updates to the plans section of the site.
--
MKSearch (alpha)

<URL:http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/>

Free, open source metadata search engine with RDF storage and query.