[MKSearch-dev] Static Web space

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 11:05:24 GMT 2004

Hi Phil

On Tue 16-Nov-2004 at 10:50:25AM -0000, Phil Shaw wrote:

> Could you set up some Web space for me to upload static content
> for testing please? I need a more limited arena to post documents
> and other content types that we can all run tests against. A basic
> Apache virtual host would be enough. I have a secure FTP client.

We don't have any servers running a ftp server, if you are OK using
scp then I could set up a account for you on the dev machine we have
in the office.

I have used PSCP in the past:

  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

But if you want a GUI then perhaps winscp would suite you better:

  http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/

Do you have a gpg key so I can send you a passwd?