[MKSearch-dev] Static Web space

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Tue Nov 16 10:50:25 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm back on JSpider again now, setting up a minimal configuration. I
just spidered the text/html content on the MKSearch site and all is
well -- see below.

SPIDERING SUMMARY :
known urls ............. : 659

  visited urls ........... : 627
    parsed urls ............ : 374
    parse ignored urls ..... : 253
    parse error urls ....... : 0

  not visited urls ....... : 32
    fetching ignored urls .. : 32
    forbidden urls ......... : 0
    fetch error urls ....... : 0

This is great, all 200 OK except
http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/.login.html, which is 302.

With a one second interval between requests, this took 11 minutes.
Could you set up some Web space for me to upload static content for
testing please? I need a more limited arena to post documents and
other content types that we can all run tests against. A basic Apache
virtual host would be enough. I have a secure FTP client.

Thanks.

Phil