Upgrading MKDoc 1.4 to 1.6, Re: [MKDoc-users] Installation of New version

Chris Croome chris at mkdoc.com
Thu Jun 24 12:47:17 BST 2004

Hi

On Thu 24-Jun-2004 at 11:08:14AM +0100, Chris Croome wrote:

> On Wed 23-Jun-2004 at 01:29:57 +0100, Steve Foster wrote:
> >
> > I have been requested to upgrade one of our websites to a newer
> > version of MkDoc. What is the recommended upgrade method? If
> > there isn't one then how have other people upgraded?
>
> You will need to do some updates to the database, we probably have
> some documentation somewhere and will post it here when we have
> gone through it.

OK, I have made a start on a howto for this upgrade here:

  http://mkdoc.com/help/howto/upgrade-1-4-to-1-6/

Hopefully Bruno is going to be able to flesh it out a bit :-)

Chris Croome                                         <chris at mkdoc.com>
MKDoc                                                http://mkdoc.com/