[MKDoc-users] bengali translation URGENT

LILU MIAH general_mahmondh@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:09:59 +0000

<DIV><A href="http://www.laptopchallenge.org.uk/">www.laptopchallenge.org.uk/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>you will find there are other indic scripts on the site ,however it does not accept the bengali which i have generated using UniEdit??</DIV>
<DIV>If this is possible please can you let me know which browser i should use ,what the editing settings and preferences are and is there anything else i need to assist me in uploaading the text into the laptop challenge framework.</DIV>