[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc OSS - Status

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Tue Mar 16 16:11:40 GMT 2004

>>MKDoc::Forum
>>

>This is where it starts to get interesting to me.

Indeed. However without an authentication layer, the forum cannot work.
So I need to do things in the right order... :-)

>>MKDoc::CMS - might be a refactor or a re-write depending on the size of
>>the remaining code base.
>>

>It will be very cool to have a Petal-enabled CMS.

Well there is a very good one, it's just not open-source yet :-)

>>MKDoc::Search - another huge job :-/
>>

>Will this be custom-built or will you be using any existing CPAN modules
>to enable the search?

Probably a bit of both. If we get around do doing it it's going to be
quite unique, metadata enabled, and using open standards such as RSS.
But we're not at this stage quite yet.