[MKDoc-modules] Festival of new releases

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 13:52:15 BST 2004

Hi

On Sun 18-Jul-2004 at 10:07:26 +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> MKDoc::Text::Structured
> MKDoc::Core
> MKDoc::Auth

I have done some Fedora Core 2 RPMs of these for testing, they can be
found here:

  http://rpms.mkdoc.com/

For MKDoc-Auth I had to edit the Makefile to comment out this:

  =cut

  print <<'EOF';
  I am going to launch a setup utility. If you do not have a test database, you
  can cancel the setup - but the test suite will mostly skipped.

  NOTE: If the extended test suite fails, try upgrading DBD::mysql.

  Press any key to continue...
  EOF

  <STDIN>;

  unless (fork())
  {
      -d 'test' or mkdir 'test' or die "Cannot create test directory";
      -d 'test/init' or mkdir 'test/init' or die "Cannot create test directory";
      $::SITE_DIR = File::Spec->rel2abs ('test');
      MKDoc::Setup::SQL->new()->process();
  }
  else
  {
      wait;
  }

  =cut

I wonder if there is a better way to do this...?