[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Core, MKDoc::SQL, MKDoc::Auth releases

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Thu Apr 1 17:34:11 BST 2004

Those should be shortly on CPAN.

As promessed we have a newcomer, MKDoc::Auth 0.1

At the moment the default templates are pretty horrible... but I'm no
good at HTML.

It would be good to have some feedback... You know, is the documentation
comprehensible,
is the installation even remotely possible, does it sort of work, that
kind of stuff :-)

MKDoc::Auth 0.1
     - Initial Release

MKDoc::SQL 0.5
    - Added documentation to MKDoc::Setup::SQL
    - Increased backwards compatibility with mkdoc-1-6 sites
    - Changed some confess() into simple die() statements
    - Renamed MKDoc::Init::DBI to MKDoc::SQL::Init::DBI

MKDoc::Core 0.3
    - Changed the uri() and uri_relative() methods now use URI.pm
    - Changed the default template pathes for plugins
    - Made HTTP headers go through CGI.pm
    - Fixed broken MKDoc::Core::Error error handling
    - Added return_uri() method to base plugin class
    - Added MKDoc::Core::FileCache class
    - Fixed apache appending stuff on 404 pages issue
    - Improved Petal template search path init
    - Made some setup names a little better