[MKDoc-dev] FC5 i386 RPMS for MKDoc

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 12:46:39 BST 2006

Hi

I have created some RPMS for i368 FC5 for MKDoc dependancies, there are
less than ever (7) since most modules are now available from elsewhere,
these are the ones needed on a FC5 web server / software developer
install:

 Package                       Arch       Version          Repository        Size
 perl-Lingua-31337             noarch     0.02-8           mkdoc             7.0 k
 perl-Locale-Maketext-Gettext  noarch     1.17-8           mkdoc              39 k
 perl-MKDoc-Text-Structured    noarch     0.83-8           mkdoc              26 k
 perl-MKDoc-XML                noarch     0.75-1.2.fc5.rf  dries              67 k
 perl-Mail-CheckUser           noarch     1.21-8           mkdoc              23 k
 perl-Mail-IMAPClient          noarch     2.2.9-1.2.fc5.rf dries             152 k
 perl-Petal                    noarch     2.18-8           mkdoc              86 k
 perl-Petal-Mail               noarch     0.31-8           mkdoc              14 k
 perl-Text-Unidecode           noarch     0.04-1.fc5       extras            116 k
 perl-Time-modules             noarch     2003.1126-3.fc5  extras             35 k
 perl-URI-Find                 noarch     0.16-8           mkdoc              17 k
 perl-XML-Parser               i386       2.34-6.1.2.2     core              211 k
 perl-XML-RSS                  noarch     1.10-1.fc5.rf    dries              29 k
 perl-libwww-perl              noarch     5.805-1.1        core              379 k

perl-Crypt-PassGen will probably be able to be deleted from the MKDoc
repo if Dries fixes a bug in his RPM.

I did try creating a perl-Bundle-MKDoc rpm but although it seemed to
work it didn't pull in all the other modules so I guess I must be doing
something wrong...

Instructions for installing these RPMS are here:

  http://rpms.mkdoc.com/#fc5