[MKDoc-dev] [BUG] 1.6 translated fragments get cached in last accessed language

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 10:07:26 GMT 2005

Hi

The way I have got around this bug is to create templates that don't
include other fragments -- the templates do get selected based on
document language OK it's the fragments included in the templates that
are served in which ever language they were first accessed in.

I have no idea where the bug is that causes this, there wasn't a problem
with MKDoc 1.4, it's a bug introduced with 1.6. 1.8 doesn't have this
problem either since the translated templates are generated on the fly.

If anyone does want to use MKDoc for a multi-linugal site with
translated templates then I can only really recommend that people use
the 1.8 beta, this version does actually work and it is *far* easier to
extract the strings to be translated:

  http://www.mkdoc.org/docs/howto/translate/

However not all the templates have the i18n mark up yet... hopefully
this will be fixed soon... :-)