[MKDoc-dev] Improving MKDoc Installation

Chris Swaine chris at reading-city.net
Fri Sep 24 07:24:47 BST 2004

Hiya,

Well as just a humble user and not techie I am now totally lost, so will bow
out of this! To some degree this re-enforces one of my original points which
is, who this CMS for? Who are you targetting it at - who are your actual
users and what are your drivers? There is always a risk that it will never
get rolled out to the masses as it is fundementally a developers project
which will just remain in developer land! Do you make the product fit the
user - or the user fit the product?

Food for thought.

Have fun!

with very best regards...Chris...