[MKDoc-dev] MKDoc Foundation?

Dan McQuillan dmcquillan at lasa.org.uk
Wed Oct 27 13:50:48 BST 2004

hi folks

> One idea that I'm interested in is setting up a non-profit
> organisation
> to further develop MKDoc and setting up a community site at mkdoc.org,
> perhaps the Plone Foundation could be something we could model it on?
>
>   http://plone.org/foundation/
>
> What do people think?

having (finally) read the plone stuff, i think this would be a great idea for mkdoc.

my particular interest is in the multilingual capabilities of mkdoc. one reason why public & community services in the uk don't do more multilingual websites is because of the technical challenges. i would see the foundation as helping to promote mkdoc as a solution to these.

dan
[dr. dan mcquillan / project leader / multikulti project / www.multikulti.org.uk ]