[MKDoc-dev] Events Component: Milestone 2 Complete

Bruno Postle bruno at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 18:05:15 BST 2004

On Tue 26-Oct-2004 at 17:28 +0100, Chris Croome wrote:
> On Sun 24-Oct-2004 at 06:45:21 -0400, Sam Tregar wrote:
> >
> >  - As requested, the dates in the time-range component now default to
> >    today.
>
> This doesn't seem to work for me, they default to 1st Jan 2004?

It's fine on my test server, dates default to 26 Oct 2004 as
expected.

> >  - The headlines component now optionally displays upcoming events.
>
> This doesn't work for me, Every time I set it to list events it reverts
> to listing headlines, and no headlines are listed either...

This works fine for me, I can create headlines components and
everything seems to be adjustable.

(I get internal server errors if I use some of the customised 'shop'
templates, but this is my problem)

I'll try and give the patch a closer look tomorrow.

--
Bruno