[MKDoc-dev] Request for feature

juanbro at pivot.net juanbro at pivot.net
Tue Nov 23 15:59:59 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to start using MKDoc but it is missing a feature that I think
many users could use - a form handler. Even just a simple form-to-email
handler would e great. I've previously used scripts like NMS FormMail
<http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net> but I don't know how to integrate this
with MKDoc.

It appears that all requests to a server running MKDoc are handled by
MKDoc.pm, so I'm unsure how I would get another script to run - e.g.
www.example.com/cgi-bin/FormMail.pl. (For that matter, how I would serve
up a static HTML file, independent of MKDoc? - e.g.
www.example.com/file.html).

I wonder if you would consider adding such a form handler? Or, perhaps a
'how to' on integrating something like FormMail?

Thank you,
juan